Yesterday was my grandfather's birthday and I had quite a fun time... There were lots of food... Like: Fried Chicken Wing
Fried Rice
Chicken Curry
Cupcakes(Or something like that)
Fried Dumplings
And last but not least...Fried youtiao or something like that
AND SINGING(from my grandfather...mother,uncles(2) and my grandfather's friends
My cousins,sister and I didn't sing cause we dun wanna... My cousins EVEN SLEPT and when the last song was done... we sang the Happy Birthday song... Grandfather blew out the only candle...ate chocolate cake( YUMMY) and grandfather and his friends sang some songs while me and my cousins were outside playing with exercise equipment and sweating ourselves out and MAN i was smelly!!! Up to now you must be wondering what had happened to my grandmother and why she wasn't there...well...It was because she was sick and couldn't come... How sad D= Well...signing off for now... PEACE PEOPLE I need PEACE