Haix...another boring day...Yesterday was almost the worst day of my life...I was in school,waiting to be in BU when, I was DEMOTED TO CE ~_~ So sad...All my friends were like hugging and crying cause one or the other of their friends were transferred to other classes...Well, after we went to the classes that we were assigned to and I had Mrs E. Chan for my teacher...well, I might be able to improve my maths here..
So,thats the brighter side of thinking. After school, me, my sister, Annabelle(S'pore Flag) and Sabrina ( sabby gummy beanbag) decided to go out and have some fun because it was the last day of school and may be bored at home...
After we had some fun in the shopping centre drinking bubble tea and eating some cheese fries,we decided to go to the playground to play on the swings... And we saw Beverly and Brenda walking to the library cause some big fat ugly mosquitoes were hogging the swings...
They were so irritating....whenever they walked away and saw us coming back, they immediately went back to the swings...so irritating lorz... When the five-some of us decided to go to the library and stopped for a while to touch the little cute cat, they TRAILED us for goodness sake! One of them even said SHUT...YOUR...MOUTH to us when we didnt evn do anything!!! How ridiculous!
Then, I recognized one of them as one of the irritating people in my previous studentcare... That time, he was damn ugly...now, he is teh super damn ugly sort of people...hahas...I should have poured my slurpee onto his head =D But didn't la... wait get scolded cai guai!!!
Well, I better not talk to much in my first non-lame blog...